Welcome! Climb aboard the Salem Spirits Trolley and take a fun and delicious journey through historic Salem, MA!
The Salem Spirits Trolley is a sipping tour visiting our local craft cidery (Far From the Tree), distillery (Deacon Giles) and Notch Brewery. All locations are in and around the historic waterfront and downtown Salem area. The journey runs just under 3 hours and includes tastings at each of the three stop. All Tour Partners are committed to a superior product.
Our journey beings with a quick overview of what spices are used in making these fine beverages, and information on Salem’s illustrious spice trade history.
- This Tour is for ages 21+ only. A valid ID must be presented at the start of the Tour.
- The Trolley can hold up to 30 guests.
- Our Public Tours run 12.30pm to 3.30pm. We can also offer Trolleys to private groups on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Friday and Sundays. (To accommodate the locations busy days, we do not run on Saturdays as well as October weekends.)
What to prepare:
- To enjoy the journey, we recommend a good lunch before coming. Visit our sister tour, www.SalemFoodTours.com, for a a list of great restaurants in the area.
- Please arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to start time to check-in.
- Wear comfortable shoes for standing when we explore the facilities/when not on Trolley.
- Bring your valid ID.
- Bring a lightweight tote for any purchases you would like to make.
- Please keep other personal effects small and light.
- We run rain or shine, please dress for the elements.
The Salem Spirits Trolley is committed to fun but also a responsible environment so that all patrons will enjoy the tasting experience. We reserve the right to refuse service if deemed necessary.