Welcome groups and teams! Climb aboard the Salem Spirits Trolley and take a fun and delicious journey through historic Salem, MA!
The Salem Spirits Trolley is a sipping tour visiting our local and award-winning craft makers. All locations are in and around the historic waterfront and downtown Salem area. The journey runs just over 2.5 hours and includes tastings at each stop as well as complimentary gourmet cheese snack packs for all participants and a bottle of water.
Our journey beings with a quick overview of what spices are used in making these fine beverages, and information on Salem’s illustrious spice trade history.
- This Tour is geared for ages 21+ . A valid ID must be presented at the start of the Tour if you are planning on sampling alcohol. If your group includes under 21, we MUST be notified in advance, email us at email@example.com.
- The Trolley can hold up to 30 guests.
- Our Spirits Trolleys run on Thursday, Friday and some Sunday afternoon ONLY (To accommodate the locations we do not run on Saturdays.) OCTOBER: Thursday afternoons ONLY.
What to prepare:
- To enjoy the journey, we recommend a good lunch before coming. Visit our sister tour, www.SalemFoodTours.com, for a a list of great restaurants in the area.
- Please arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to start time to check-in.
- Wear comfortable shoes for standing when we explore the facilities/when not on Trolley.
- Bring your valid ID.
- Bring a lightweight tote for any purchases you would like to make.
- Please keep other personal effects small and light.
- We run rain or shine, please dress for the elements.
The Salem Spirits Trolley is committed to fun but also a responsible environment so that all patrons will enjoy the tasting experience. We reserve the right to refuse service if deemed necessary.